… and to be very honest I am feeling a mix of emotions! InfusionCon 2012 is taking place in Phoenix AZ this April and I am a little bit nervous, slightly apprehensive, full of excitement and a touch of anxiety … just like the days leading up to my first time 😉
Full Disclosure: “This post is my entry into the ‘Bloggers in Motion’ contest sponsored by Infusionsoft. Additionally I have used my affiliate link below so if you click on the link below and choose to purchase InfusionSoft I will earn a commission”
About 3 years ago I became a full time student of the internet marketing business, and have learned so many lessons. If I could turn time back, there are 2 lessons I would learn in the very beginning of my journey …
With that said I have been using InfusionSoft for approximately 4-5 months now, and have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE it!
However, it hasn’t necessarily been a walk in the park, while switching to InfusionSoft definitely made my life easier I can safely say that I am far from having my automated marketing systems complete. In fact I would say I am only about 20% of the way complete, this is a BIG Reason for wanting to attend InfusionCon 2012 …
I am hopeful that I will have the opportunity to have some meaningful conversations with other InfusionSoft customers who have overcome similar challenges & if I am super lucky, someone will assist me with hands on training to help me get “my systems” dialed in and working like a well oiled machine.
While this is my virgin trip to InfusionCon, I am no stranger to industry events & conferences. I have been attending Real Estate industry events for the past 4-5 years and I know these events are insanely valuable. I’m super excited to attend my first InfusionCon Event and meet some of the world’s greatest online marketers.
1. I can’t wait to meet Gary Vaynerchuk in person! When I first read his book, Crush It, my mindset shifted in a very positive way … I had regained a level of inspiration and Confidence that I wasn’t even aware I had lost over the past 6 years.
2. Networking with other small businesses, getting the chance to learn from their successes
3. Learning New Marketing Automation & Workflow Tips from the InfusionSoft Team
4. Sharing ideas with like minded people
5. Learn how to improve my email marketing & sales conversion numbers with follow up sequences & landing pages
6. Opportunity to ask InfusionSoft small biz experts specific questions related to my business
7. Meet in person some of the really cool people I follow & admire like Frank Kern & Ryan Deiss (hope they attend)